Day Eighteen - 28/12/2012 - Cork

     This morning, I made an omelette for breakfast, and had some Irish yoghurt with raspberries.  Irish yoghurt has the creaminess of Greek yogurt, with the consistency of Yoplait, and a delightful tartness.  It is also naturally low-fat and probiotic.
     I headed off to campus where I requested to reinstate the psychology modules that I had cancelled, as the department told me that I was rejected from then, and later told me I was approved.  Everything is grand now.
     Later in the evening, I saw potato farls at Tesco.  Being quite intrigued, I purchased them and fried them in oil for a few minutes.  After two minutes of dutiful frying, I had some of the most delicious potato pancakes man has ever tasted.  And I thought I was going to lose weight here.
     To finish off a night of potato over-indulgence, I read a book for one of my history classes about the potato famine.  Classes in Ireland are focused much more on reading and writing then they are in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go raibh maith agat.
(Irish, literal: A thousand thanks)
Thanks a million!